What is most important in creating a hairstyle that best satisfies a customer?

Monday, June 10, 2013

Senior Project Reflection

1) I am proud that I made time. I was so scared that I wasnt going to make time at first but then after I practiced it at home, I became nervous i wouldn't have enough time for my presentation. All in all, im glad it went well and that its finally over.

2a) AE

2b) P

3) What worked for me was my independent components, They were really convenient for me to do and they were a lot more fun then I expected it to be. It was my favorite part of senior project

4) I would have went to my new mentor ship a lot sooner. Then I would have actually learned a lot more and would have actually enjoyed going to

5) Not only have I chosen this as a career path but it had also helped me get a head start on what cosmetology school is going to be like and I know nothing can be harder then iPoly projects so now im really  pumped for college.